Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Best Feature

My best feature is my way of thinking. I find it the best part of myself because I think of things that most people might not even imagine. I can think of weird acronyms for words, but the acronym does not relate to the word in question at all. By itself, the acronyms make sense. For example, (this is off the top of my head)

Your
Old
Dad
Eats
Lard.

Treating
Your
Parents
Into
Caring
About
Llamas.

If you think this is weird,  your not the only one, even I think this is weird. I can think outside the box that contains the "outside of the box". The following statements are examples, even if there is a very slim-to-none chance of them happening. Say a barbarian from the year 500 burst through your front door, stole everything from your house, and then threw you a party. Aliens in the backyard start shooting through windows and scare off the barbarians, and the aliens give back your stuff exactly where they were. THAT is outside of the box containing the "outside of the box".

No comments:

Post a Comment