Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Letter

Dear Ellie and Sol,

      I know that family is important and everything, and that you guys really want to be with me for the rest of your life, but I am going to go find Shay. I might be gone for a while, and I know you will miss me; that is why I am writing this letter. I chose to go find Shay because I want to be home, in our home-sweet-home. I also want to be able to see Shay one more time before I come back. All this stress is tiring me out, and I can't travel that well while I'm tired. I hope to see you again soon.


                                                                                        Love,
                                                                                            Tally Youngblood  a.k.a. "Squint"

No comments:

Post a Comment